We have an exciting opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic sourcing specialist, with a keen eye for detail, to join the Recruitment Team at Techmodal. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record at sourcing candidates and wants to help our successful business grow even more.
Overview of the role:
The Lead Resourcer role will involve resourcing for Security Cleared roles within the Defence industry. This is a fast-paced position, dealing with a high volume of roles within tight timescales.
We are looking for an exceptional sourcing specialist, who is experienced in proactively head hunting and resourcing for roles. They will be required to advertise roles, screen CVs and telephone interview candidates to ensure they meet the requirement for the role and that candidates CVs are prepared to the highest standard.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a confident and effective communicator, with strong and effective people skills, a keen eye for detail and a passion for sourcing great candidates is critical to this role, where autonomy and creativity are encouraged.
There are no KPIs tied to this post, however, you will be expected to work with the wider team to hit business targets. There will also be the opportunity to support the internal recruitment team with sourcing permanent candidates.
The successful candidate will need to hit the ground running and be capable of making an immediate impact on our sourcing requirements.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 3+ years’ experience of sourcing candidates in the Engineering or Defence sectors
- Have experience with ATS’ and recruitment tools and applications, such as LinkedIn Recruiter and jobs boards
- Be able to demonstrate a pro-active approach to recruitment and an ability to work at pace, responding to time-critical resourcing needs.
- Be a confident communicator and have great stakeholder engagement skills and experience.
- Possess an excellent team-player attitude.
- Hold live or be eligible to obtain, Security Clearance (which requires the successful candidate to have been resident in the UK for the last 5 years)
Whilst we try to minimise travel whenever possible and promote remote working, our consultants do sometimes travel to various client sites across the UK. We will cover all expenses whilst you are away and make sure you are well looked after.
Remote working during Covid-19
We are closely monitoring government guidelines during the pandemic to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff. At present most of our teams are working from home and only travelling to the office and client site when appropriate. All new starters joining the business will do so on a ‘temporary remote’ basis until it is safe to return to the office and our usual working practices.
We have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for our customers, but we also like to have fun and reward hard work. With our teams currently working remotely, we are doing everything we can to ensure staff wellbeing and to keep up our regular staff socials virtually. Our selection of lifestyle benefits and perks are regularly reviewed to ensure that there is something to suit everyone:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Contributory Pension
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Opportunity to purchase up to 5 days additional days Annual leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance paying 4 x salary
- Option to join the BAE Share Incentive Plan
- Generous sick pay
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption & Shared Parental Leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff socials
- Free daily fruit in the office
Please note that due to the nature of our work, we require all candidates to be eligible to successfully complete National Security Vetting.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
As one of the leading providers of data driven decision support within the Defence, Commercial and Public Sectors we offer specialist skills across supply chain, finance and personnel. We have grown over 30% each year for the last five years and our team of 160+ is still growing.
Our people are the lifeblood of our business which is why we put so much energy into making sure every single person has the opportunity to tailor their career and succeed in the way they want to. Whilst we have a big business mentality we have successfully maintained our small business culture, which means you’ll join a close-knit team of like-minded people to help support and progress you through your career with us.
perks of the job
Take a look through our benefits brochure for a full overview of the perks you can expect to enjoy.