We have an exciting opportunity for a talented In-House Senior Resourcer to join the Intelligent Resourcing team for a year as part of Maternity cover.
Overview of role
As an In-House Senior Resourcer with Intelligent Resourcing you will be joining a small collaborative team working together to achieve goals in the resourcing department. The role will require the individual to own the full resourcing and recruitment process for security cleared roles within the Defence industry. This is a fast-paced position dealing with permanent and contract candidates within tight timescales.
This is a varied role, and your responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage compelling job adverts and advertise roles on various job boards.
- Liaise and brief external recruitment agencies on roles as when and required.
- Manage the full process of all candidates’ applications in an orderly and timely manager. Including:
- CV screening.
- Conducting phone screening and interviewing.
- Progression or rejection of those unsuitable.
- Salary / rate negotiation.
- Security vetting.
- Offer process and administration.
- Internal and Client onboarding.
- Responsible for identifying and matching internal resources with client’s role requirements and working with internal stakeholders for deployment onto client tasks.
- Responsible for preparing candidates submission details to our clients ensuring only qualified and pertinent candidates are submitted (CV tailoring).
- Proactive candidate searching / headhunting and cold calling of candidates using all available tools including LinkedIn Recruiter and CV databases.
- Responsible for liaising with the Finance Team and umbrella companies, checking and collating resources timesheets data, requesting and checking invoices for our contractors and ensuring payments are processed within deadlines. Invoice reconciliation activities etc.
- Coaching of team members with recruitment/ resourcing techniques.
- Provide expert advice on resourcing techniques from internal requests, best way to source, provide benchmarking data with contract market rate depending on role.
- Process improvement and ability to highlight best practices / better ways of working.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience recruiting, resourcing and qualifying candidates for permanent and contract roles (previous experience recruiting Project Managers is a bonus) within the Engineering or Defence sector.
- Be competent using Boolean and other methods to search for candidates across a variety of platforms including LinkedIn Recruiter and CV databases.
- Confident and effective communicator, with a deep understanding of how contractor recruitment works with an understanding of IR35 and how umbrella companies operate.
- Be responsible for building strong professional relationships internally and with clients.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Able to work with autonomy and professionalism.
- Good understanding of the statutory legislation that is relevant to recruitment.
Hybrid working and Travel.
We offer a flexible approach to working in the office, working remotely and from client sites, whilst we try to minimise travel whenever possible, our consultants do sometimes travel to various client sites across the UK at the clients request.
We have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for our customers, but we also like to have fun and reward hard work. With our teams currently working remotely, we are doing everything we can to ensure staff wellbeing and to keep up our regular staff socials virtually.
Our selection of lifestyle benefits and perks are regularly reviewed to ensure that there is something to suit everyone:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Contributory Pension
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Opportunity to purchase up to 5 days additional days Annual leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance paying 4 x salary
- Option to join the BAE Share Incentive Plan
- Generous sick pay
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption & Shared Parental Leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff socials
- Free daily fruit in the office
Please note that due to the nature of our work, we require all candidates to be eligible to successfully complete National Security Vetting. If you have any questions, please email recruitment on email@example.com. No agencies please.
Techmodal are a rapidly growing Applied Data Science and Technology business based in Bristol, UK. In 2020 we were acquired by BAE Systems, giving us access to a whole range of other exciting opportunities, while retaining our own identity. These are really exciting times for us and it’s a great time to join the team.
As one of the leading providers of data driven decision support within the Defence, Commercial and Public Sectors we offer specialist skills across supply chain, finance and personnel. We have grown over 30% each year for the last five years and our team of 200+ is still growing.
Our people are the lifeblood of our business which is why we put so much energy into making sure every single person has the opportunity to tailor their career and succeed in the way they want to. Whilst we have a big business mentality we have successfully maintained our small business culture, which means you’ll join a close-knit team of like-minded people to help support and progress you through your career with us.
perks of the job
Take a look through our benefits brochure for a full overview of the perks you can expect to enjoy.