We have an exciting opportunity for talented Business Transformation Consultant’s who are passionate about data-driven solutions and digital transformation and are comfortable in the Defence industry.
Overview of role:
Depending on your experience you could join the business as a Consultant or Senior Consultant , and in this role you will have the opportunity to drive and influence a wide range of projects, provide strategic advice, design digital solutions and help solve our clients’ toughest problems.
You will work together with our Client Directors and Heads of Capability to develop transformational strategies and ensure the successful delivery of projects and tangible benefits for our clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years+ relevant commercial experience of working within a Big 4 consulting firm, boutique consultancy or internal consulting team
- A keen interest in data-driven delivery
- Delivered results-oriented outcomes to clients with ambiguous requirements and challenging stakeholder environments
- An understanding of Operating Model Design, Target Operating Model and Organisational Design
- Excellent data presentation and visualisation skills
- Familiarity with Change Management frameworks (e.g. Prosci ADKAR)
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and experience in facilitating senior client meetings
- A sound knowledge of project management principles (a project management qualification and/or experience is desirable) and Agile methodologies
- Security Clearance or the ability to gain it
- A strong academic background (undergraduate degree). MBA or similar an advantage, but not essential
Communicate boldly – we believe that being honest and straightforward is key to building trust. This enthrals being brave enough to tell customers and colleagues what they need to know rather than what they want to hear.
Get it done, do it well – we find practical solutions to difficult problems and don’t get lost in process and theory. We are agile, flexible, and tenacious with a commitment to promoting quality and sustainability.
Grow with integrity – we are an ambitious company run by a team whose aim is to make people proud. This is achieved by valuing our culture and embracing the diverse perspectives of our people
Reward people with opportunities – our success depends on our people. We give individuals the freedom to experiment and develop, so they remain challenge and engaged.
Remote working during Covid-19
We are closely monitoring government guidelines during the pandemic to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff. At present most of our teams are working from home and only travelling to the office and client site when appropriate. All new starters joining the business will do so on a ‘temporary remote’ basis until it is safe to return to the office and our usual working practices.
Whilst we try to minimise travel whenever possible and promote remote working, our consultants do sometimes travel to various client sites across the UK. We will cover all expenses whilst you are away and make sure you are well looked after.
We have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for our customers, but we also like to have fun and reward hard work. With our teams currently working remotely, we are doing everything we can to ensure staff wellbeing and to keep up our regular staff socials virtually.
Our selection of lifestyle benefits and perks are regularly reviewed to ensure that there is something to suit everyone:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Contributory Pension
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Opportunity to purchase up to 5 additional days Annual leave
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance paying 4 x salary
- Generous sick pay
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Adoption & Shared Parental Leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff socials
- Free daily fruit in the office
Please note that due to the nature of our work, we require all candidates to be eligible to successfully complete National Security Vetting. If you have any questions, please email recruitment on email@example.com. No agencies please.
As one of the leading providers of data driven decision support within the Defence, Commercial and Public Sectors we offer specialist skills across supply chain, finance and personnel. We have grown over 30% each year for the last five years and our team of 160+ is still growing.
Our people are the lifeblood of our business which is why we put so much energy into making sure every single person has the opportunity to tailor their career and succeed in the way they want to. Whilst we have a big business mentality we have successfully maintained our small business culture, which means you’ll join a close-knit team of like-minded people to help support and progress you through your career with us.
perks of the job
Take a look through our benefits brochure for a full overview of the perks you can expect to enjoy.