We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic solution architect to join our growing technology consulting team.
We specialise in developing and deploying data-driven decision support solutions onto complex existing IT infrastructures. This requires detailed co-ordination between our delivery teams and the client teams to ensure the process is as smooth and successful as possible. Our solution architects have overall ownership of the solution system design, documentation, accreditation and deployment and perform a key role in project success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning the overall design of solutions on projects
- Working closely with clients to drive out business requirements and use stories
- Liaising with the development teams to generate system requirements, product features and specific tasks in the backlog
- Participating in project sprint planning sessions and daily stand-ups as appropriate
- Working closely with the client and/or internal infrastructure and accreditation owners to establish a clear path from development to production
The successful candidates will have:
- Full cycle systems development (Requirements Gathering, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, Support) experience on enterprise scale systems for large organisations
- Experience of successfully integrating solutions within existing client IT infrastructure
- Confident at stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM/SAFe environments
- Defence experience
- Oracle/APEX experience
- TOGAF familiarity
- SC Clearance
Benefits of working with us
We have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for our customers, but we also like to have fun and reward hard work. Our selection of lifestyle benefits and perks ensure that there is something to suit everyone, including:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance paying 4 x salary
- Generous sick pay
- Enhance maternity, paternity, adoption & shared parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff socials
Please note that due to the nature of our work, we require all candidates to be eligible to successfully complete National Security Vetting. If you have any questions please email recruitment on email@example.com.
We’re a consultancy and technology company based in the heart of Bristol. As one of the leading providers of data driven decision support within the Defence, Commercial and Public Sectors we offer specialist skills across supply chain, finance and personnel. We have grown over 30% each year for the last five years and our team of 80+ is still growing!
Our people are the lifeblood of our business which is why we put so much energy into making sure every single person has the opportunity to tailor their career and succeed in the way they want to. Whilst we have a big business mentality we have successfully maintained our small business culture, which means you’ll join a close-knit team of like-minded people to help support and progress you through your career with us.