We are on the look out for exceptional graduates looking to kick start their career in consulting!
We’re looking for graduates that have interest in defence and technology to join our consultancy team and support the delivery of consultancy projects across our customer portfolio.
We have been delivering project, programme and portfolio management (P3M) related consultancy for over 15 years and we’re now looking to increase our capacity to deliver more scheduling support to our customers. To support this we are providing successful candidates with a dedicated training programme in project management and scheduling using Oracle EPPM, with a view to delivering scheduling for our customers.
Based in Bristol with regular travel to customer sites, you will make a real difference by providing them with tools and support to assist their decision making. Willing to accept responsibility early, you will be flexible and adaptable and enjoy the excitement of working in a dynamic environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with customers at our office in Bristol and on site at customer offices
- Supporting the delivery of short to medium term projects working within wider client project teams
- Data analysis and presentation, exploiting Oracle tools, Microsoft Excel and Power BI
- Scoping, creating and maintaining schedules using P6
- Development of project schedules / cost reports to be delivered to customers as part of key project deliverables
- Delivering training and workshops to support the delivery of company projects
The successful candidate will:
- Be degree qualified (2:1 or above)
- Confident, engaging and articulate
- Able to demonstrate effective stakeholder management
- Confident with Excel or the aptitude to learn Excel
- Interested in the Defence industry
- Be able to obtain security clearance (SC) with no restrictions
Benefits of working with us
We have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for our customers, but we also like to have fun and reward hard work. Our selection of lifestyle benefits and perks ensure that there is something to suit everyone, including:
- Competitive salary
- KPI related variable pay
- Contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance paying 4 x salary
- Generous sick pay
- Enhance maternity, paternity, adoption & shared parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff socials
Please note that due to the nature of our work, we require all candidates to be eligible to successfully complete National Security Vetting. If you have any questions please email recruitment on email@example.com
We’re a consultancy and technology company based in the heart of Bristol. As one of the leading providers of data driven decision support within the Defence, Commercial and Public Sectors we offer specialist skills across supply chain, finance and personnel. We have grown over 30% each year for the last five years and our team of 80+ is still growing!
Our people are the lifeblood of our business which is why we put so much energy into making sure every single person has the opportunity to tailor their career and succeed in the way they want to. Whilst we have a big business mentality we have successfully maintained our small business culture, which means you’ll join a close-knit team of like-minded people to help support and progress you through your career with us.