Senior Project Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Project Manager to join our young, fast growing management consultancy.
We need people with a flexible and pragmatic approach, people who are willing to challenge the status quo and go the extra mile for colleagues and customers alike.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the engagement on varying projects with our diverse Customer base.
- Facilitating best practice knowledge transfer to existing and future Project Management personnel.
- Provide Coaching and Development support to Project Management personnel of varying levels of experience.
- Establishment of an effective PMO, responsible for regular monitoring and control of all project and major bid activity through the creation of effective process.
- Alignment to and enhancement of business quality management standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Have significant and demonstrable experience in a relevant sector, ideally Defence, but experience from any controlled environment is very welcome.
- Be familiar with the broad array of project management methodologies and be able to tailor these to ensure flexible approaches resulting in successful delivery and positive client engagement.
- Be a confident leader, able to engage with stakeholder at all levels, and demonstrate a coaching and mentoring approach to grow those around them.
Benefits of working with us
We have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for our customers, but we also like to have fun and reward hard work. Our selection of lifestyle benefits and perks ensure that there is something to suit everyone, including:
- Competitive salary
- KPI related variable pay
- Contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance paying 4 x salary
- Generous sick pay
- Enhance maternity, paternity, adoption & shared parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff socials
Please note that due to the nature of our work, we require all candidates to be eligible to successfully complete National Security Vetting. If you have any questions please email recruitment on email@example.com
We’re a consultancy and technology company based in the heart of Bristol. As one of the leading providers of data driven decision support within the Defence, Commercial and Public Sectors we offer specialist skills across supply chain, finance and personnel. We have grown over 30% each year for the last five years and our team of 80+ is still growing!
Our people are the lifeblood of our business which is why we put so much energy into making sure every single person has the opportunity to tailor their career and succeed in the way they want to. Whilst we have a big business mentality we have successfully maintained our small business culture, which means you’ll join a close-knit team of like-minded people to help support and progress you through your career with us.