Bristol or London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant to join our young, fast growing management consultancy.
As a Consultant you will support the delivery of consultancy projects across our portfolio of customers. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of your own projects, and work with the rest of the Techmodal team to develop new opportunities and build client relationships.
Although we are based in Bristol, we have interesting opportunities in a number of different locations, so please don’t be constrained by location. For the right candidate, we can make it happen!
Key responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with key customers of influence, and being a trusted point of contact for senior clients
- Producing well-structured and insightful client documentation.
- Presenting to clients, including leading the production, content and delivery of material
- Being an effective member of a project team; assisting others with their subject matter knowledge
- Leading a project team
- Supervising/coaching junior staff
- 3 years or more experience of consulting
- A numerate discipline such as maths, physics, business, finance, economics, engineering, etc. or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A persuasive and confident approach and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to demonstrate a strong track record of effective liaison with clients and their stakeholders
- Have knowledge of the Defence industry or the wider industry supply chain experience is preferable.
Benefits of working with us
We have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for our customers, but we also like to have fun and reward hard work. Our selection of lifestyle benefits and perks ensure that there is something to suit everyone, including:
- Competitive salary
- KPI related variable pay
- Contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance paying 4 x salary
- Generous sick pay
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption & shared parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff socials
Please note that due to the nature of our work, we require all candidates to be eligible to successfully complete National Security Vetting, which will include a minimum of 5 years’ UK residency is a requirement for this role.
If you have any questions please email recruitment on email@example.com.
We’re a consultancy and technology company based in the heart of Bristol. As one of the leading providers of data driven decision support within the Defence, Commercial and Public Sectors we offer specialist skills across supply chain, finance and personnel. We have grown over 30% each year for the last five years and our team of 80+ is still growing!
Our people are the lifeblood of our business which is why we put so much energy into making sure every single person has the opportunity to tailor their career and succeed in the way they want to. Whilst we have a big business mentality we have successfully maintained our small business culture, which means you’ll join a close-knit team of like-minded people to help support and progress you through your career with us.