Technical Through Life Support (TTLS) / Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)professionals
Techmodal are seeking talented Technical Through Life Support (TTLS) / Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)professionals to join us on a permanent basis and support our Defence clients on projects based in Bristol, Abbey Wood.
You will lead the key activities contributing to Technical Through Life Support (TTLS) of platforms and equipment used by the armed forces, including the planning, support contracts, delivery and operation of in-service support, equipment modifications, and resolution of design and maintenance issues.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for delivery and capture of all relevant through life support documentation/ processes and analysis which forms the basis of the Support Strategy, Support Plans and Schedules.
- Working collaboratively with Industry, Engineers, the Armed Forces Customer and End-Users to support the design and/or in-service support of the product or support solution to ensure customer requirements are satisfactorily met.
- Developing and maintaining optimised support, changes and their implications on business processes are communicated through the product support documentation to internal and external stakeholders.
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business to support the delivery of strategy, policies and processes in specialist areas
- Perform platform data analytics and trend analysis
- Provide support to Project Teams for modelling activities including supply chain and inventory
The successful candidate(s) will have:
- A positive attitude and deep operations management or technical support background (i.e: former armed forced)
- Experience working collaboratively to ensure effective through life support to Army, RAF or Royal Navy projects.
- Experience of working within at least one of the following fields: Engineering, Integrated Logistsics Support, Supportability Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Operations Management
- Problem solving & continuous improvement ability
- Strong communication skills across levels
- Knowledge of Supply Chain areas e.g. Inventory / Supplier / Demand and/or Performance Management, Operations Lead or Service Delivery Lead
- Hold valid security clearance (SC) to work on site (essential)
We have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for our customers, but we also like to have fun and reward hard work. With our teams currently working remotely, we are doing everything we can to ensure staff wellbeing and to keep up our regular staff socials virtually.
Our selection of lifestyle benefits and perks are regularly reviewed to ensure that there is something to suit everyone:
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Opportunity to purchase up to 5 days additional days annual leave
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance paying 4 x salary
- Generous sick pay
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption & shared parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff socials
- Free daily fruit in the office
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. No agencies please.
As one of the leading providers of data driven decision support within the Defence, Commercial and Public Sectors we offer specialist skills across supply chain, finance and personnel. We have grown over 30% each year for the last five years and our team of 150+ is still growing.
Our people are the lifeblood of our business which is why we put so much energy into making sure every single person has the opportunity to tailor their career and succeed in the way they want to. Whilst we have a big business mentality we have successfully maintained our small business culture, which means you’ll join a close-knit team of like-minded people to help support and progress you through your career with us.