We have an exciting opportunity for talented, all-rounders that are good with data and are comfortable in the Defence industry.
Our Modelling Consultants/Senior Consultants will provide modelling support to a wide range of Techmodal client projects. The core responsibilities of the role will be:
- Ability to understand and interpret customer requirements for a range of solutions (financial, Supply chain, personnel)
- Capture, manage and analyse modelling requirements
- Determine the appropriate analysis/modelling approach and techniques to meet requirements
- Designing and building visually compelling models and dashboards
- Mentoring and coaching of colleagues in the Modelling capability
The successful candidate will have:
- A numerate discipline such as maths, physics, business, finance, economics, engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A persuasive and confident approach and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to demonstrate a strong track record of effective liaison with clients and their stakeholders
- Have complete familiarity and confidence in using spreadsheets to create basic and complex models
- Worked with, or awareness of Management Information software, such as PowerBI
- Have knowledge of the Defence industry or able to able to apply knowledge of other industry supply chains
Remote working during Covid-19
We are closely monitoring government guidelines during the pandemic to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff. At present most of our teams are working from home and only travelling to the office and client site when appropriate. All new starters joining the business will do so on a ‘temporary remote’ basis until it is safe to return to the office and our usual working practices.
We have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for our customers, but we also like to have fun and reward hard work. With our teams currently working remotely, we are doing everything we can to ensure staff wellbeing and to keep up our regular staff socials virtually.
Our selection of lifestyle benefits and perks are regularly reviewed to ensure that there is something to suit everyone:
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Opportunity to purchase up to 5 days additional days annual leave
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance paying 4 x salary
- Generous sick pay
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption & shared parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff socials
- Free daily fruit in the office
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
As one of the leading providers of data driven decision support within the Defence, Commercial and Public Sectors we offer specialist skills across supply chain, finance and personnel. We have grown over 30% each year for the last five years and our team of 150+ is still growing.
Our people are the lifeblood of our business which is why we put so much energy into making sure every single person has the opportunity to tailor their career and succeed in the way they want to. Whilst we have a big business mentality we have successfully maintained our small business culture, which means you’ll join a close-knit team of like-minded people to help support and progress you through your career with us.