Applied Project Intelligence Contractor – & Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Applied Project Intelligence Consultant to join our young, fast growing management consultancy.
At Techmodal we have grouped technical delivery into several capabilities. Our Applied Project Intelligence capability consults clients on the application of technology to project, programme and portfolio management. It is also the centre of excellence for the management of internal project delivery.
As such, the Applied Project Intelligence capability is formed of individuals whose skills vary; some are highly tech-savvy and others focus on project methodologies and management. For this role, we are looking for a methodology and management-focussed Consultant to join our team, to help us broaden our sector coverage and geographic footprint.
- Supporting and shaping project delivery through suitable planning, monitoring, controlling and performance reporting
- Identifying risk and remedial actions
- Ensuring compliance with safety, environmental and management processes
- Definition of programmes and projects ensuring alignment with client business needs
- Leading and championing the application of suitable programme and project delivery strategies
- Conducting background research, data collection and benchmarking
- Establishing effective processes and systems to be used throughout a project
- Promoting positive working relationships with different stakeholders
- Preparing materials for projects and reports on progress, etc
- Fostering a growth mindset within the internal team
- Working knowledge of the defence industry
- Working experience of P3M practices
- Ideally a PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Ideally APMP – Certified Project Management Associate
- Ideally a holder of an Agile Project Management qualification
- Ideally a Member of the Association for Project Management (APM)
- Have a track record of successful project delivery
Whilst we try to minimise travel whenever possible and promote remote working, our consultants do sometimes travel to various client sites across the UK. We will cover all expenses whilst you are away and make sure you are well looked after.
The successful candidate will:
- Gain sponsorship to get Security Cleared if he/she doesn’t already hold one
- Have 2-5 year’s project management experience, preferably in a consultancy
- Have a growth mindset
Our Rewards for Permanent Employees
We have a shared work ethic to go above and beyond for our customers, but we also like to have fun and reward hard work. Our selection of lifestyle benefits and perks ensure that there is something to suit everyone, including:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance paying 4 x salary
- Generous sick pay
- Enhance maternity, paternity, adoption & shared parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular staff socials
Please note that due to the nature of our work, we require all candidates to be eligible to successfully complete National Security Vetting, which will include a minimum of 5 years’ UK residency is a requirement for this role.
If you have any questions please email recruitment on email@example.com.
We’re a consultancy and technology company based in the heart of Bristol. As one of the leading providers of data driven decision support within the Defence, Commercial and Public Sectors we offer specialist skills across supply chain, finance and personnel. We have grown over 30% each year for the last five years and our team of 100+ is still growing!
Our people are the lifeblood of our business which is why we put so much energy into making sure every single person has the opportunity to tailor their career and succeed in the way they want to. Whilst we have a big business mentality we have successfully maintained our small business culture, which means you’ll join a close-knit team of like-minded people to help support and progress you through your career with us.